Questions & answers
- How much does the shipping cost?
That depends on WHERE ON EARTH are you ordering your Mug from. So, the best way you’ll know is to visit our shop, choose the Mug of your choice and right before the last step (pressing BUY), you’ll get the exact calculation.
- Can I combine my Mug with different colours?
But … we put a lot of effort to made those perfect color combinations of Mugs (a tear rolls down the cheek). Okay, the answer is actually pretty simple: NO.
Unless you order 2 different Mugs or add an extra strap/holder to your order and combine them however you like at home. We support creativity, so don’t hesitate.
- I received only the long strap, short one is missing. How can I find it?
We knew that this question will eventually pop out (*sigh*). So, about the short strap … the thing is that the “little one” is actually hidden. You see, it’s a bit shy.
So you’ll have to find it and be the one, who’ll make the first step. In the video bellow you can see how to approach:
- I am not sure if the leather on my premium GOAT Mug is REAL.
You're maybe not sure, not quite sure ... or you're 100 % not sure? Good news is, you can always check, whether it is or isn’t the TRUE leather. We offer you few options:
- Check above the barcode on the Mug’s package of the Mug: it's written real or faux leather.
- Check the logo on the holder. If the latter looks like it's scratched into the surface, that's definitely faux. If it looks like a stamp then we're talking about some real leather!
- My holder is broken/got lost. What can I do?
Nobody likes to be broken or feel lost. Especially the poor holder. So if in some case it got broken on its way to you … please do send us a “photo proof” to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to solve it out. You got 7 days after receiving the Mug to do so.
If your holder got a dent, try to smoothen it a bit by yourself (do this DIY thing). Just put the holder above the steam and align the dent. That’s gonna work out fine.
And if it got lost, dont worry. You’ll soon be able to order another one at our online store. We’re working on it.
- What can I do, if my mug leaks?
Well, it shouldn’t, it’s 100 % leak proof! You can throw it around, shake it off...or maybe even put it in your bag and flip it sideways really hard. Like, really hard! And not a single drop will fall out.
In case the Universe decide to spice the situation a bit and make your Mug leak somehow ... please get in touch with us and we’ll make sure to fix the situation. But first - please:
- check, if you closed your cap tight enough,
- clean and dry the canals on the screw and
- let hot steam evaporate for couple of seconds before closing the lid.
- How can I remove the smell of coffee from my Mug?
Who wouldn’t like the smell of coffee?! However, if you’re one of those “neat ones”, you can still use baking soda to clean your Mug and keep it fresh for another coffee … and the one after … and so on.
- Are there any other options for payment than credit card?
We hope you don’t have some payment with camels in mind. Also, you can’t pay in gold or silver … or with Monopoly money. That probably wont work out well.
So - the only options for payment remain credit card and debit card (PayPal is currently not an option).
- Where can I find my order number?
Your order number is hidden somewhere safe. In a place that has been explored by human feet before: your confirmation mail! You received it right after you made your purchase. Unless you cannot find this e-mail. Then it probably went to a place, where human feet seldomly land: inside THE SPAM BOX! (make sure to check it out there).
- I did not receive any confirmation e-mail when I made a purchase on your website. What can I do?
What can you do? That’s actually a pretty good question. You can either wonder where the heck it went … or you can check your SPAM box. We’re (almost!) 100 % sure you will find your confirmation letter with your order number there. That happens from time to time. Relax.
- How long does it take to receive my GOAT Mug?
Depends on your perception of the time, really. For example, time passes more slowly for flies, that is scientifically proven. But you’re not a fly, right?
Anyway - after receiving your order, we need about 1-3 business day to process and ship it out. The accurate delivery time then depends on the delivery service in each country, non working days, weather conditions and maybe even … flies? To be honest, it’s up to many factors, but we’re sure you will receive it in a couple of weeks or so.
- Can I change my delivery address once the order is made? How can I do this?
Unless you've moved to some remote desert or abandoned cave, it's actually quite simple. Just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to update the address for your precious package. But - you have to do fast, like reeeeaally fast, because once your order is processed in our system, there isn’t much we can do.
- How can I know when the order is sent out?
We will make sure to feed your sense of anticipation, trust us. So take a deep breath and check out your mailbox several times during the day (or night, that’s up to you). That’s the place, where we’ll send you the confirmation e-mail once the package is sent out. Also, take a look into your spam box.
- What can I do, if my package is marked as returned to sender?
“The sender” would be us, sooo … the package is probably on its way back to us. Lovely. However, we’ll send you a kind note via e-mail, you’ll have to pay another shipping fee and we’ll send you your destined GOAT Mug.
- My tracking number says my package arrived, but I didn’t get one.
- Check your mailbox, terrace, garden, (dog house maybe?) and around the doors,
- check out with your neighbours, family & friends, if anyone picked it up for you,
- check at your local post office (once the package is delivered, we can’t do much).
If nothing above shows any results, contact us via email@example.com.
- Does GOAT Mug fit to cup holder in a car?
To the “fold up” one: YES, sure, of course, no problem! But for the one at the armrest: so sorry, but we prefer to not put it there. Unless you want a smell of freshly spilled coffee on your car seats for 24/7.