Reading time: 3 sips of tea 🍵🍵🍵
It's as simple as soaking some leaves into steaming water. But no, no, no! It is a process that takes much more dedication and care to get the aromatic experience of making tea. It doesn’t matter, if you’re for black, white, green or Oolong - every one of them will keep you healthy and feeling good!
- TEA contains antioxidants. They keep you young and protect you from “damage”. It’s almost like becoming immortal.
- Helps with weight loss. It helps your digestive system to process all your daily intake.
- It’s hydrating to your body. Since we’re all made of 70 % water, this is just crucial.
- It increases memory, focus and concentration. Scientifically proven.
- Boosts the immune system. Say goodbye to illness.
It’s calorie free. It’s like a tasty version of water - you can drink as much as you like, and you’ll hardly gain a pound.
💡 Also a good news: you can make your favorite cup of TEA with GINA. To show you how, we crafted a VIDEO below:
Just like it is with tea, you can also pick your favorite “kind” of GINA: Black, White or Steel ... and this is just TEA-rrific, right?