There's (almost) nothing better than a nicely brewed COLD Drip on a steaming hot summer day. Trust us. It brings the boost, it cools you down ... and it tastes delicious.
Want to try one? Well, we happen to brew a neat VIDEO RECIPE for you, using exquisite coffee beans from our friends at Taylor St. Baristas coffee.
Check it out and try it yourself with your GINA:
COLD DRIP recipe with GINA:
- GINA + cold drip module
- Coffee (Ratio 1:8)
- Crushed ice cubes
- Cold water
- Add ground coffee in the cold drip module
- Pre-soak grounds with cold water
- Fill the cone with ice + cold water
- Tune the valve to set drop speed
- Let it drip … the taste is worth the wait!